HOW TO CREATE A WISH LIST - for the "Shopping Challenged"
Creating a wish list is perfect way to pass along gift ideas for birthdays, anniversaries, Hanukkah, Christmas, Valentines day and other holidays or special occasions. Help us fight human trafficking with style by sharing your wish list with others to bring awareness!
1. Go to www.madeforfreedom.com and click on the heart in the upper right corner.
2. "CREATE ACCOUNT" if you don't already have one.
3. "CONTINUE SHOPPING" and click on the heart on any products you want added to your wish list.
When you are ready to share your list
1. Click on the heart in the upper right corner.
2. "EDIT" your list.
- Be Sure to check "Share Wish List"
- You can rename something to help the recipient, i.e. "Gift ideas for your lovely wife :)" or "All I want for Christmas is..."
- "SAVE WISH LIST"
3. Click "SHARE", Copy link and send it along!
The link will lead to a page like this
Create your own Wish List HERE