Made for Freedom is committed to raising awareness about human trafficking and ethical fashion
Sharing our passion for a world without human trafficking
Made for Freedom communicates the importance of both prevention and restoration.
Dignified employment breaks the cycle of vulnerability by providing women with a steady income, which leads to financial independence, healthier families, a decrease in physical abuse and an increase in gender equality.
Providing Education & Resources
Through our website, social media, and blog content, Made for Freedom provides education and resources to understand how social enterprise, dignified employment, fast fashion, and the consumer are all interconnected.
For all this and more subscribe to our mailing list and blog.
Hosting Anti-Human Trafficking and Fashion Revolution Events
- November of every year, Orange the World
- April 24th, Earth Day 2016, Made for Freedom is partnered with Earth Day for its third annual Fashion Revolution Event.
- 2015, Sex Trafficking Disruption Hack at Venture Cafe
- Fashion Revolution Celebration and Ethical Fashion Show
- April 2015, at TechArtista
- Fashion Revolution Celebration Ethical Shopping Event
- April 2014, at TechArtista
- PBS Viewing Party
- June 2013, Anti-Human Trafficking Presentation and Fashion Show