Thank you to the vendors, models, volunteers, and attendees that made our Fashion Revolution Celebration a success!
If you were not able to make it, here's some of what you missed.
- Live Music from Jessamyn Rains and Hera Lynn
- Sliders and beverages by Risch Group
- 15+ Vendors: Blissoma, Forai, Inali Jewelry Designs, Indie Mats, Johanna Marie, Made for Freedom, Malia, Noonday Collection, Partners For Just Trade, Perennial, Plowsharing Crafts, SoLuna, Traveling Tea, Zee Bee Market
- Fashion Show (at 6 & 8) with ethically made/environmentally friendly fashion
- Winners Announced of the Made for Freedom International Design Contest from among 100 applications across 8 countries
- Design Competition Judges: Andrea Robertson of Triflare, Jill Pagano of J.Hilburn Men’s Stylist, Jessica Rey of Rey Swimwear, Amy Johnson of Kay Oss Designs, Emily Huey of Stevens Institute of Business and Arts, and Lori Coulter of Lori Coulter Swimwear
- Hashtag Photobooth by Photomaton
For those who could not attend on foot, they could attend online as we streamed the event live with Periscope via @MadeforFreedom
The 2nd Annual Fashion Revolution Celebration hosted by Made for Freedom was in conjunction with Fashion Revolution, a worldwide movement that honors the victims of a garment factory collapse in Bangladesh in 2013. Fashion Revolution invites socially conscious consumers to ask apparel companies for transparency in their supply chains and employment practices, efforts that aim to increase dignified employment and decrease sweatshop and forced labor.