Empowering Survivors of Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking has over 40 million victims in our world right now.
- Dignified Employment prevents exploitation and restores dignity for survivors. You can provide hope and restore a sense of worth for those who desperately need it.
- Stylish while Ethically-Made and Sweatshop-Free: Our carefully curated collection of accessories, bags, and clothing are made by survivors of trafficking and marginalization. You will look and feel beautiful knowing that your purchase is making life-changing global impact.
Seek Justice. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly.
The stainless steel bar is engraved on three of its four sides, "Seek Justice. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly."
Each keyring comes with a real story of restoration and hope, handmade by women in Asia rescued from human trafficking.
Seek Justice Keyring
Why Customers LOVE Made for Freedom So Much
Nicely made & good product & super cause!
Powerful message and I love that the pendant is infused with the courage and beauty of the artisans who made it.
Very well made. I like things that have a little heft to them.
Deborah E Schuff
Speak Up for Justice.
Make a Global Impact.
Sleek. Strong. Stylish.
- Seek Justice Keyring
- Stainless Steel
- Result of Dignified Employment
- Seek Justice Necklace
- Stainless Steel Pendant and Chain
- 32" Chain
$52.98 (save $10)
- Seek Justice Keyring AND Necklace
- Stainless Steel
- Powerful Statement Pieces
When individuals have endured exploitation, their future can change dramatically with the opportunity for a stable job. However, survivors often face significant challenges in dealing with their trauma, making it difficult to fit into a traditional work environment. That's why we believe in providing more than just a job. Our partners provide survivors with legal support, therapy, a secure workspace, fair wages, and training for the future. This comprehensive approach, known as dignified employment, aims to empower survivors and create a brighter future for them. Because everyone deserves the chance to heal, thrive, and find renewed purpose.