Seeking bloggers, advocates & affiliate partners to help us help others.
Made for Freedom is a social enterprise. This means that we are cause-driven, seeking to make an impact in the world in a very big way. We are working to ensure that the products you wear every day uplift you, the planet's resources and the people who produce them.
We do this in two ways:
- We employ women and girls who have been victims of human trafficking and those who are at risk of becoming victims. We partner with multiple centers worldwide to provide these opportunities. By doing this, we are able to provide women and girls with an alternative to poverty and vulnerability, which helps them to recover, to develop a greater sense of purpose. It also reduces the likelihood of future victimization.
- We give 20% of the proceeds from our sales to job training and job skills programs for marginalized and exploited women and girls.
In order to have the impact that we truly hope to have, we need your help.
How you can help us end human trafficking
Believe it or not, you can have a big impact on our cause without donating a ton of time or money. Below are some things that you can do right now, from the comfort of your desk of couch, which can help us help more women around the world.
- Share this blog post on social media.
- Buy + review our products. Post them on social media and tag us! Review them on our site.
- Create a product review video - or a video to help us educate the public about human trafficking, and sharing more information on Made for Freedom's mission to end it.
- Write & share a blog about our mission or our products on social media. (We will even give you 7% of any purchases that result from your blog! Click here to register for our affiliate program!)
- Email us to learn more about hosting a Facebook party for friends, family, and followers - which can help us spread the word, and help you earn extra money!
- Do you know people who are passionate about sustainable fashion, ending human trafficking or fashion in general? Send them this blog!
- Share our Facebook, Twitter, Polyvore and Pinterest posts! Every time you do, our audience grows and people learn more about human trafficking and how to identify & prevent it.